Tucson has so much to offer, it would be impossible to list all of its fantastic attributes. Here are some of the reasons we love where we live:
1. Sunshine! Climate is one of the "five Cs" that historically made up Arizona's economy. Tucson benefits from about 300 days of sunshine and beautiful weather most of the year. I personally love the Summers here too...remember, it's a dry heat!!
2. The Great Outdoors. If you love running, golfing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, or just spending time outside, Tucson is the place for you. It was recognized numerous times as one of the best cities for bikers, there are golf courses and tennis courts about everywhere you look, and lots of trails and paved paths to enjoy.
3. View, views, views! The city is surrounded by five mountain chains, and has the BEST sunsets.
4. University of Arizona. Tucson is home to the Arizona Wildcats. The University has 21 athletic programs and is a cultural epicenter.
5. Food. Tucson became the first UNESCO City of Gastronomy designated in the United States in 2015.
6. Proximity. Tucson is a mere 6 hour drive from San Diego, 7 hours from Disneyland, and 7 hours from Las Vegas. It's also only a 4 hour drive to get to the Pacific Ocean (Rocky Point).